How much does it cost to live in Sterling View?
Community Members decide whether to increase the rent and by how much.
- Each Member household pays three charges.
- The first is the Application Fee of $50 for each adult in the home.
- The second charge is one-time Membership Fee of $100. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- The third charge is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like water, sewer, community property taxes, community insurance, trash/recycling collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments. Lot rent starts at $348 per month with possible increases, depending on the size of your unit.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.